Friday, January 15, 2016

Deep Silence

The King of Winter has presented himself again today.  I am always amazed when the same card shows up two days in a row or repeatedly within a short span of time. After shuffling and cutting, the same card shows up from the previous day, I need to pay attention.
Today I see Merlin out in the woods.  He had to retreat deep into the forest to center himself and clear his mind.


I have been here, deep in the woods, alone with my thoughts.  It has been along time.  Silence prevails and you really tune into yourself and the only disruption to your deep thoughts is the cracking of a tree limb under the weight of snow and ice.

'The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.'
from the poem-Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening - Robert Frost

FAIRY Tarot Cards - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine
Illustrations by Howard David Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...