Friday, January 8, 2016

Chillax

Another Ten.  I drew the 10 of Winter/Air yesterday and today the 10 of Spring/Fire. Typically Ten's denote a time of ending and the start of something new.  A transition period and usually a small break between the project just finished and the new task at hand.  This is the first week of the new year so definitely working on the new.  This fairy has finished cleaning the place and thinking what is next?  Maybe just take a break and relax a bit and it wouldn't hurt to go by a new outfit this one is a little raggedy.

I am like this right at the moment.  Through the end of the year my business was pretty solid.  Now is the pause.  I find myself concerned during the 'Pause', when my phone doesn't ring and I am not busy busy busy. ' What happens if nothing happens? Oh my nobody wants to work with me?  Is this the beginning of the end?'  I can really freak myself out.  So I will stop myself right here.  Listen to my Guardian Fairy-My Higher Self and take off the working clothes, go buy myself something new and relax.

 "The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our disposition, and not on our circumstances." -Martha Washington

FAIRY Tarot Cards - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

3 comments:

  1. What happens if nothing happens?

    Oh, I love that...because it always does. We, on the other hand don't always see it as progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What happens if nothing happens?" I found a quote to answer that. I love all the quotes you post so I started collecting a few. This one answers your posed question.
    "A lot of horrible things have happened to me. Some of them actually happened." -Thomas Edison. Be Well

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...