Sunday, January 10, 2016

Change is good

Ace of Spring, a breath of fresh air after dealing with the 10's of the last few day.  If tens are the turning point with one thing ending and beginning of another, this Ace of Spring heralds a nice and maybe even a little exciting change. When something ends it can always be worrisome of what the new will be.  I think of  the expression 'one door closes and another opens' -  well, what if the one that closes is on the room I just got done decorating and cleaning and I am happy there?

It is a new week with a new adventure.  Fear can hold me in place. The naysayers confuse us and tell us lies. The goodness and magic of Life can be compromised by living from a place of fear.  The door opens to this wonderful enchanted garden and I can shake off the bonds of negativity and allow myself to enjoy the day/week/year and believe in my own magic.
This promise of Spring is much welcomed with snow falling outside.
Hope Springs Eternal. 
One of my Fathers favorite sayings "The only thing constant in Life is change."

FAIRY Tarot Cards -Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...