Monday, January 18, 2016

Cave

Home is what we make it.  I am considering moving.  Finding a new place to call home.  Yesterday I drew the Waterfall and postulated where should I move.  When I look at this picture I understand I need to make my list of what are important features.  A roof over my head.  A place to keep me warm.  Maybe a place with a big window so I can see what it going on outside before I leave the house. Simple things really. 

Once moved it is me that will make the place I chose, Home.  What I do inside the walls and how I decorate my place is what it will make it home, otherwise it is just a Cave.  Isn't this what we do inside our homes.  Make it ours; sleep, eat, protection from the outside elements, and ponder the day ahead. 
Archaelogists study cave drawings and tell us they help us understand where we came from, how are lives have evolved.  I wonder if somewhere in the future if someone discovered this blog and wondered where I moved to?  Ha.

EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards -Steven D Farmer



2 comments:

  1. you should see my front room. It was mother's room while she was here and after we moved out her furniture, that it was. a big empty cave. But every time I walked in there I heard my mother still shouting at me. So to take it back, I moved in 2 sewing machines, ironing set up, cutting tables...and I worked (played) in there every day for six months. I was surprised at how well it worked, that room is back to being ours. Except there isn't any furniture :) Haven't quite gotten around to that. Heaven forbid we have company...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece stayed with me for a few years during college. She finally came and got her things a few weeks ago. That's part of the reason I am thinking of moving. Do I fill the room up or move before I reacquire more stuff or heaven forbid someone else wants to move in

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...