Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Recongnition

Yesterday I drew the Explorer of Fire and today the Guardian of Fire,  the two cards follow each other in the the deck.  After becoming a expert of the 'Fire Dance' and learning to work with the fire, here I see a tending to the fire.  Once I/we achieve a certain level we must continue to tend the fire. One more log on the fire to keep it burning.  That is kind of like Life, it always needs tending.  Something more to do.  Another task at hand.  Something else to learn, to do, to say ....Life goes on.

What really impresses me here is that he is bending over the fire and not getting burned.  He has become 'ONE' with the fire, content in the moment of 'Being' and his instinctual self (the cat) his true inner nature has always been there as a guide.  As I think about it I think it is really simple.  Live in the moment. Let go of all the have to do's the must do's the gotta do's.  Yesterday is gone - tomorrow not yet here, Right Now is what I got, I already put the log on the fire(past) enjoy the warmth of the moment, and tomorrow when it comes, another log can be put on the fire(lots of trees out there).
Artwork:
Journey through the Gaian Tarot -Joanna Powell Colbert



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...