Friday, December 11, 2015

Toss it

I see this a lot lately; getting rid of the old and making way for the new.  It is getting closer to the end of year, in fact 3 weeks from today will be January 1, 2016 and I, like others, make  resolutions to do or change something in the New Year.  Change is constant.  My Dad used to say that all the time, "The only thing constant in life is change."

On my continual journey of Healing, what can I toss out and make way for radiant vitality.  Limiting thoughts and self doubts tops the list; maybe something easier to get started, those two are life long challenges.  Today I will box up some items and cart them down to the Thrift store, clearing space in my home for new things in the New Year, and get rid of some Christmas cookies and go get some fresh veggies.  Change is constant, and I can change for my Health and Wellness.


GATEWAY Oracle Cards -Denise Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...