Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Just Be

This card is the best of expression of the me I am going to be.  Comfortable with who I am.  Freedom and Joy in Being.  On top of the World.  It is okay to be Me.  Self-love and Self-acceptance is the journey for me.  Christmas is two days from now and there is going to be a Full Moon. A Full Moon on Christmas is a rarity and hopefully the sky will clear long enough for me to get a glance.

"Play is calling you.  Set aside your worries and your work to breathe in the essence of Life.  Let your mind drift with the lightness of the moon and let yourself be showered with stardust, hovering in the sweet winds of nothingness, even for just a moment.  Be immersed in your unique creativity today." -quoted from the back of card.

"Stop trying to change yourself and be yourself."


MAGIC & MYTH affirmation cards -Sue Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...