Sunday, December 13, 2015

Strength

Greek Goddess, Artemis is featured here.  To know yourself and be true to your own nature.  Who you are.  Believing in yourself.  That is surely a path to Health and Wellness.  To know what give gives you joy and fulfillment in your own life, and to follow that joy. 






It really is time to look deeply within myself and figure out what my passion is.  What fills my heart and soul with joy.  To appreciate all the wonder around me and truly be at peace with who I am.  Into the Garden.  





MAGIC & MYTH  - affirmation cards - Sue Lion
There is a 2nd deck EARTHEART WISDOM Cards also by Sue Lion and I mixed the 2 decks together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...