Monday, December 7, 2015

Stop, Look, Listen

I have been watching too much television lately and reading  posts on Facebook about World events, and listening to everyday conversations that have been turning into rants of hate and fear mongering.  It is starting to soak into my pores.  I have been feeling icky lately and it has to be all the negative crap floating around. So enough.  I am going to Stop inviting that into my energy field and tune out the fear,  Look to all the Blessings that abound, and Listen to My Higher Self.

Think about what you think about.  If I watch and listen to all the negativity that is floating around out there it will become part of me and it is not part of My Journey of Healing and Wellness.  I surround myself with happy healing thoughts and stand in the Light of Love.  That's is my Truth.

"If you let cloudy water settle, it will become clear.  If you let your upset mind settle your course will also become clear."  -The Budda


GATEWAY Oracle Cards - Denise Linn







1 comment:

  1. funny how we keep needing to relearn this lesson. My time off this ending of 2020 year is already letting new thoughts and refreshing old one come into being. Turning off the NOISE is important!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...