Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sssh It's Quiet Time

I have read lots and lots of books and passages on Meditation.  To reach that place of inner stillness.  That monkey mind as they call it usually wins out.  Jumping from one thing to the next and then I start again...  'breathe in breathe out' slowly, count your breaths, some say 4, 6, 8, 9.   Nine breaths in and nine breaths out, whew.   I think I will skip all that and visualize this Lake and sit in Stillness and in my minds eye watch a butterfly flit by.

I do understand that sitting in silence and clearing my mind will help me along my path of Healing and Wellness.  I get to worrying about this, that, and the other and it can add to the stress.  So I will continue my practice of Meditation. Sit at the side of the lake and relax and know, All is Well.


EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards by Steven D. Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...