Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Simple Really

With the Holiday Season in full swing and all the happenings in the World, I need to make sure there is time for me.  Not get so caught up in it all to enjoy myself and appreciate all the blessings in my life. It is okay to indulge me.  Relax and enjoy the festive lights.  Hug my family and friends during all the Holiday gatherings. I like the mirror in the picture, reminds me to do my mirror work that Louise L Hay promotes.

I keep hearing the song from the SOUND OF MUSIC,  "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.  Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens...These are a few of my favorite things."   There is Magic in all things.  The Magical Season of Christmas is here and I am going to slow down and enjoy myself and not rush through the days.
Bright Blessings.




GATEWAY Oracle Cards -Denise Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...