Thursday, December 10, 2015

Say It

I found myself wanting to tell someone about a few things yesterday and I had no one that I thought I could confide in.  I realized I have really isolated myself from others and the only one that I have conversations with is myself.  I have been a sales person for years and have adapted myself to mirror and match others for their comfort.  I have held myself back from being a more authentic me to get the sale.  That just can't be good for my overall Health and Wellness.  Time for a change.

Today I am starting on my path to a more authentic me.  If I don't acknowledge myself, who else will?  I will let myself know that it is okay to be me!

"I am willing to let go.  I release.  I let go.  I release all tension.  I release all fear.  I release all anger.  I release all guilt.  I release all sadness.  I let go of all old limitations.  I let go, I am at peace.  I am at peace with myself.  I am at peace with the process of Life.  I am safe."  -Louis L Hay

GATEWAY Oracle Cards -Denise Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...