Monday, December 28, 2015

Reflect

The year is winding down.  Four days till the end of 2015.   I have taken a few days off  during the Holidays and find myself reflecting over the year.  Things accomplished, things not yet finished, and somethings that never got off the ground.  I find that in my accumulated years that my need to accomplish this, that, and the other is not as long.  Self Acceptance and Self Love are really the most important.

If I could go back and tell myself at 10 or 20 or 30 or even 40 that is okay to be Me, I wonder about the Me I would be now? Can't change the path I walked so I guess that is where that Self Acceptance comes in. Sooo, I will get up from the wishing well and get on with the day.  Life is for Living.


"Contemplation often makes life miserable.  We should act more, think less, and stop watching ourselves live."  -Nicholas de Chamfort


Journey through the Gaian Tarot -Joanna Powell Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...