Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Promise

There is a cold rain this morning, for me it is better than wet snow.  Just a few weeks before the Winter Solstice. Long nights.  Time to rest and and reflect.  I had that thought yesterday driving along and noticing all the trees bare of leaves...resting through the cold winter days.  The promise of Spring is what will get me through.

This is my card for the day.  Hope Springs Eternal.  When the cold and deepening darkness start to get to me, I will remember that in just a few weeks the days will begin to lengthen and Spring will return.  Promises of renewal are healing and contribute to my general well being.  The butterfly notates my Transformation on my Healing Journey.

EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards by Steven D Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...