Sunday, December 6, 2015

Moving On

Several months back I had an astrological reading and within the reading there was a portent of a Death forth coming, possibly a close family member.  Not that I have been obsessive over this indication but I have been constantly aware that Death is nearby.  Maybe, it is also getting older that I reflect on endings, not just mine or others, but on my daily lifestyle. Death is but a change from one thing to another. 

I can allow myself to be bogged down by worry and fear or just to move on.  And maybe not just stumble through the change that is coming, in whatever fashion; embrace the change with Courage.  Something is changing in my life, me, my lifestyle, the way I choose to live. Maybe that is all it is, a transition to the way I have been living to something new.  The Wheel turns and I can choose to step into the future with Courage.


GATEWAY Oracle Cards by Denise Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...