Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Listening

Today I have several social gatherings  in my work-a day-field.  I used to do pretty well and enjoyed myself out and about; now it can be exhausting.  I have some physical challenges to sitting long periods or standing too long in a place, but more than that it is the idle chit chat and gossip that comes along with these year end and Holiday get togethers.  Whew.  Yesterday I mentioned getting out and enjoying these events and so I shall.  Just rise above the noise.

Keeping my Balance and just enjoying myself is the order of the day.  We are all doing the best we can with the understanding, knowledge, and awareness we have.  Go ahead, get out there and have a good time.  If it gets to be to much I can sit to the side and Listen.

"Don't audit Life.  Show up and make the most of it." -Unknown



GATEWAY Oracle Cards -Denise Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...