Sunday, December 20, 2015

Light in darkness

Just a couple of days before the Winter Solstice, longest night of the year.  I have drawn a card of  summer time, long days of  Light.  During these days of winter when daylight is in short supply I can illuminate all the dark corners by living in joy.  Sometimes I really have to work at it.  Working on my journey of Gratitude helps; counting my blessings always lifts me up.  I also have a mood light that simulates daylight and it helps.

"Far away, there in the sunshine, are my highest aspirations.  I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty; believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." -Louisa May Alcott





EARTHHEART WISDOM affirmation cards -Sue Lion

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...