Thursday, December 3, 2015

Inner Truth

Have you ever believed a lie because you didn't believe in yourself?   Instead of listening to others I am beginning to listen more and more to myself, my truths, what works for me.  It has taken me many years to get to this place that I can trust myself more and it is a path that I will continue until it is my time to leave the planet.  Trust myself.

My card for today is WOLF.  Instinct.  She does just what she does, based mostly on instinct.  Trust that the Earth will bring her what she needs.  Instead of listening to others and waiting for validation, I will trust myself that what I need will be provided.  And did I mention Intuition?  I know what is right and the path to take, I just need to listen to myself.
Quit trying to change myself and be myself.


EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards by Steven D. Farmer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...