Thursday, December 31, 2015

Blending

Today is New Years Eve.  It's New Calendar Day!  I get my new wall calendar out and go through the months and days and transfer bits of information; birthdays, events to remember, a little bit of this, that, and the other. Bringing forth some of the old year into the new, sort of like Blending.  Taking the best of 2015 into 2016. I begin to project myself into the New Year and the promises of what yet is to become. Simply put, HOPE. Temperance is my Angel of  Hope.

Shapeshifting.  Who I was, Who I am, Who I want to be.  All things move from one presence to another. Moving from one year to the next.  Time ticks on and a lot of the time I forget to notice the changes happening all around; lately though I have been paying more attention.  Right now I cast my gaze back to January 1, 2015 and see a different me.  I have done some changing this year and I can truly say I like the newer version of me. I am a ever unfolding story and chapter 2016 looks to be really really great.  Happy New Year to Me!

Artwork/Card :  Journey through the Gaian Tarot -Joanna Powell Colbert

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing this today, and intend you read your 2015 blog. Yule...and the light will return, that is the promise of the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mistype :) intend to read your 2015 blog. December 10 is poignant...we write so our self will listen.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...