Thursday, December 24, 2015

Believe

Christmas Eve.  A Magical time.  I think back to childhood days when everything was possible.  The Christmas tree was up and the lights on the tree mesmerized me. My sisters and brothers and me made garland of Sunday comic strips to hang on the tree. Sometimes we strung popcorn until we discovered the mice came and ate the kernels. Times were pretty lean most of the time in our house but Christmas was Magic.

I believe the Magic is still here, all around me/us.  If we just Believe.

Merry Christmas to Me.  Merry Christmas to Me.  Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas to Me.

And I heard Him exclaim as he drove out of sight, "Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...