Monday, November 2, 2015

Gratitude-Day 2

"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." - Thornton Wilder.  It was the caption at the bottom of the picture yesterday.  I found that picture with that quote years ago in publication at a local health food store.  The picture and quote resonated with me, so I cut it out and framed it and still have it on a desk top in my home, and have chosen to post again today.
 Gratitude is fully expressed in this moment.  Being grateful and living in full appreciation of the moment.  Ahh, to live this everyday would be heaven on earth. If I could live from this moment my healing would be complete.  Yesterday as the sun was setting, the pinks, blues, orange, and other magnificent hues filled the sky and I took that moment to raise my hands and absorb the beauty that surrounded me.  Thankful for my eyes that can behold such wonder.
Today I will look for everything that I can be grateful for and acknowledge the blessings all around me.  That is my path to Health, Wellness, and Healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...