Sunday, November 22, 2015

Gratitude-Day22

There are so many people, places, and things to be grateful for.  This gratitude journey through the month of November, honoring myself and the traditional Thanksgiving Holiday as been so very rewarding.  My attitude has definitely lifted and I am more appreciative.   I am very grateful for family. I love my family.  They are the basis of who I am.  Family has been with me throughout my journey. 

When a family member is hurting it is natural for us to hurt along with them.  My words of encouragement will go unheard.  I know a journey through pain is something most of us make.  Today I will say lots of prayers for a beloved family member.  To be alive and have the opportunity of all human experiences is a gift.  The good with the not so good.  Thank you for my family.  I very blessed to have their love.
And I realize now that when in the midst of darkness and despair to count my Blessings is the way back towards light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...