Sunday, November 8, 2015

Gratitude-Day 8

Second week of this month long journey of gratitude.  Really paying attention to what blessings I have. I just thought of the saying, "What You Focus On Expands."  Gratitude helps me focus on the abundance in my life, and away from the mindset of lack.  The more I acknowledge the blessings and abundance in my life the more aware I am of... everything. 

I started painting rocks awhile back.  I saw a book on them at library years ago and thought why not give it a try.  I didn't do much about it until recently.  I am not really artistic, can't hardly paint a stick person; this I can do and I enjoy.  Painting calms my mind, which is sort of a meditation.  I give them out to people or just leave them in different places around town.  Painting, gratitude, love, joy, peace, forgive, smile, and more also brings those emotions to front and center and so I think more of Love, Joy, Peace, Smiling, Forgiving, and Gratitude,  The "What You Focus On Expands" is more apparent in my Life.  Thanks to the Great Mother Earth for rocks and oh so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...