Thursday, November 5, 2015

Gratitude-Day 5

I am so grateful for the assistance I receive along the way.  Family, Friends, Acquaintances.  Also, Angels, Guides, and Guardians.  Guides, Guardians, and Angels are always with me and for a lot of years I was not aware they were there.  I know now that assistance has always been there and I was not paying attention, I do now.
Sometimes when I look at the sky and I see rays of light streaming out from the clouds, I acknowledge the Divine presence all around.  Angels of Light.  Whispers in the wind.  A scent of something familiar to comfort me in the moment.  A hand gently supporting me when I need assistance. I am very grateful for the help, comfort, and assistance when given.  I acknowledge that Angels were with me on the side of the interstate on that day in 2012.  They assisted with rescue, healing, and still with me on my journey. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Art work from Doreen Virtue's Magical Messages Card Deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...