Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Gratitude-Day 4

Yesterday was election day in the local area.  I am grateful it is over.  All the signs, commercials, and negativity...Whew. Yet where would our Country be with out the Democratic process?  Sure it can be a mess at time; I would still choose to live in the great USA then anywhere else. We do need to be kinder and more generous and that starts with ourselves. I turned off the tv and ignored most of the negativity.  It is a good reminder of what we send out we get back.

Appreciation is the the secret to life. I am truly grateful to live here in the United States of America.  We are a blessed nation.  I have my own home, electricity, running water, clothes, food, and so much more. When I think about one thing the list expands out to more of the same. For example: Home, a place to rest, shelter from the elements, security, warmth, where I work, where I play. Home is more than 4 walls, and appreciation helps me to realize how much I have.

This card is from the deck of WELL -BEING CARDS. The Teachings of Abraham, by Ester and Jerry Hicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...