Monday, November 30, 2015

Gratitude-Day 30

These 30 days of gratitude have been an excellent adventure.  I have so much to be grateful for.  I have really paid more attention to the gifts of my life.  The more I have been grateful for what I have and the life I am enjoying, the more I realize how much I do have. 

These days of counting my blessings and seeing all the gifts of life; it has really helped me feel better about me, about everything and everybody.  I am living more from a place of well being and that is what Healing is all about. When I look back and see where I was at the start of the year, I see how far I have come.  All is Well.
Let my journey of Healing and Wellness continue.  

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...