Monday, November 23, 2015

Gratitude-Day 23

It is a very chilly morning and I am so very thankful for my home and central heat.  Brrr.  Life would be so different if I would have to get up and chop wood and stoke the fireplace.  I am lucky to have all the amenities of urban living.  Thank you.  I have so many more choices than so many others and I take them for granted most days; this Gratitude Journey has made me aware of how fortunate I am.

Opportunities.  When one door closes, another opens.  Choices.  I look forward to the new day, grateful that I am alive and get to continue on this fabulous journey of Life.  Some days are a challenge and I want to return back through the door that just closed, where the known is safe or feels that way. That was yesterday, I already did that.  I am grateful for the new day.

Affirmation from my Hay House Daily Affirmations Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...