Friday, November 20, 2015

Gratitude-Day 20

It's Friday thank goodness. I am self employed so I don't work a standard work week, but most people do and so they seem happier on Fridays, since they get a few days away from the grind.  I am grateful that I have work to do.  Self employment in sales comes with down days with nothing much to do and string too many of those together and it gets a bit scary sometimes.  I really appreciate my clients and customers and that I have work to do. 

As I was waking up this morning, and very grateful that I did wake up this morning; my mind flitted between ants and bees.  The only correlation is the constant work that they do.  I just love how the mind comes up with these images or thoughts and I think 'where did that come from?' Anyway, worker bees and ants...work, work, work.  So Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go.  Thankfully.

1 comment:

  1. Kalama is small, but we have a big Port. They would like to ship coal trains through here, and build a methyl plant too. Locals are on the town corners shouting hate at both ideas. From my side I see eight chemical plants down at the port than could blow us off the map at any time. The smart folk came up with a light environmental spray that allows the coal to be transported with no dust at all.

    This morning there was a merry bunch, so I rolled down my window and asked if anyone of them had ever been out of work. Hungry. Won't change anyone's mind and doesn't need to but this state is famous for turning away business. and this county has the highest unemployment rate in the state.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...