Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Gratitude-Day 18

Gratitude shifts your focus from what your life may lack to all the abundance that is present.  I have noticed in these last couple of weeks that giving thanks makes me happier.  I have expressed gratitude and thankfulness throughout my life, but this daily focus has sharpened my awareness of all the goodness that surrounds me. 

"Note to self...BOOMERANG EFFECT"  Allan Rufus


What we send out does return to us.  Gratitude sends out waves of appreciation.  When I am thankful for what is present in my life, more shows up.  I am aware of the world around me. 
Yesterday during a conversation chatting about this and that I also said "I am so blessed."  These 30 days of Gratitude is really a exploration into my awareness of Life.  Thanks LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. If asked I would have said I was aware of all the things I'm grateful for...until I started my own gratitude journal. After 8 or 9 days I could see, grateful for Rob, Shelter, food, wasn't cutting it, there was more to this exercise than what I saw on the surface. Three years later when I laid the journal down (probably about the time I started blogging I was thankful for noticing Everything I had to be grateful for. Safe journey to work, the quarter in the parking lot, cool tree, etc. Life changing when we become aware

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...