Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Gratitude-Day 17

I am Grateful for this day.  In light of recent events in the World, I will live from this day.  Today, right now is all we have, tomorrow is not yet promised and yesterday is behind me.  Simple yet profound.  Lots of spiritual teachings tell us this all the time.  Right now in this moment is all there is. To live from this moment. Not to worry about yesterday or have concerns for tomorrow.  Today.

This is my favorite card from the decks that I have.  The artwork speaks to me.  As the saying goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words.  Everything's Okay. 
"For each new morning with its Light. For rest and shelter of the night. For health and food, for love and friends. For everything thy goodness sends."
 -Ralph Waldo Emerson


This card is from Doreen Virtue's MAGICAL MESSAGES from the fairies, Oracle Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...